Who Am I ?

 


Long before I was woven in my mother's womb 

 

Thou parted me for an eternal purpose 

 

Marked by the blood of the lamb 

 

Destined for thy righteous stamp 

 

Oh! how grateful is this chap ! 

 

            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

That thou are so thoughtful of me 

 

Feeble would be too kind 

 

To label me in human standard 

 

But thou chose me anyway 

 

To put thy magnanimous grace on display. 

 

             ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

Bought with blood-red money 

 

Oh! what unspeakable agony 

 

At the scene on calvary hill 

 

Christ Jesus lay his life at will. 

 

           ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

Omnipotence honored me  

 

Despite perfect unison in Trinity 

 

Thou cared to part with frailty  

 

Birthed into thy family, the undeserving me. 

 

            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I  

 

The same spirit that raised christ from the dead 

 

Now also lives in the bride 

 

Working night and day 

 

Whiting every inch of my gray 

 

For the bridegroom's glorious day. 

 

            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

Oh! humbled is this clay 

 

Salvaged from sin slavery 

 

Recruited for Christ's infantry 

 

Apparelled with love artillery. 

 

            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

Thou gave me saints so many 

 

Never dreamt in life even to see 

 

Only possible through thee 

 

This christ-sewn camaraderie. 

 

             ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨  

 

Who am I 

 

I need not say anymore 

 

For I have not sophomoric goal 

 

Except perhaps a line or two 

 

For thou embraced me unto you 

 

Yeshua - My love, my life, my all 

 

Blessed be thy name, forevermore ! 

   

#Grace _ begotten


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAKE UP!!

The GOD - MAN