The GOD - MAN
The God-Man
O how I long to know thee fully,
Swimming in thy scripture daily
As I discover inch of thy nature,
I am left to ponder sea of thy detail.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
Thou art intricate,
Quintessence of God
And man before the fall.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
I amuse at thy human nature
How the infinite became finite
The potter became clay,
Walked on the very earth he made
The spring of living water,
Was thirsty for a well seepage.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
The same hand that
rocked the waves to sleep
Strech to be fastened by steel
Thou bled to death on Calvary hill.
All to give redemption,
for man's fall by free will.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
Then I turn from this awe to another,
Marvel at thy Triune nature.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
And Before I begin,
I was shocked to the core,
How small cerebral capacity
To comprehend thy divinity
As the earth is far from the sky,
So is thine essence from I.
The entirety of thy nature,
Man fully not discover.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
If I deny thee art egoó emií ,
I'll lose my soul.
If I try to explain thee wholly,
I'll lose my mind.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
But whither can I go from thee,
Thou, very embodiment of Truth.
Carpenter of my soul,
My purpose, nay, eternal goal.
፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨
So I approach thy scripture, with
tender heart.
Listening to wise council,
Holy Spirit.
Grow in the likeness of the God-Man,
Jesus Christ.
#ወልድ ያለው _ ህይወት አለው !!

Comments