INTERCESSION


 O ! Lord our Father


I utter this prayer


For brethren, I plea 


O ! this I ask of Thee,


            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ 


O !  True Vine 


Christ, thou, divine


Thy blood flow through


Breath life to these clay


For sheeps who are astray


Be it green or gray


Lord have in them,  thy way.


             ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ 


Let they not be a law breaker 


For they are born of the law maker


Let their light shine


In this world of crime


They be voice of comfort and peace 


In this darkness entrenched universe.


            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ 


May I see my generation..


Armored with love


Glowing in holiness 


Marching with feets of rightousness


Filled with unquenchable thirst for Christlikenss.


            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ 


Spritual fruits they bear


Thou, my God, they fear


Thy precious word be their dear


Oh!  this I long to see anear.


            ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ ፨ 


Let Thy will be done


In all their running 


Christ be their delight


Don't go out of sight


Guide them day and night


May they always pursue Thee


With all their might !!



        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WAKE UP!!

The GOD - MAN

Who Am I ?